Do you want to apply for an internship or an entry-level position in Germany for the first time? Have you heard that the application process as well as the application documents in Germany differ considerably from those in other countries? It’s difficult for you to prepare your CV and cover letter in German?
Don’t worry! Career Service offers an online-based Moodle application course for international students, which will be entirely in English language.
In our Moodle course, participants will learn:
- how the German application process is structured
- how to write and format CVs and cover letters in German properly
- and to customize the structure and content of German CVs and cover letters according to the expectations of German companies
- how to increase your chances to get invitations for job interviews
- how to prepare for job interview (personal, online, telephonic)
- Lehrende(r): Andrea Podschadel