Optical Signal Processing (Optische Signalverarbeitung) is an elective course within the ISE, AI, EIT and NanoEngineering study programs (winter term: in German language, summer term: in Englisch language). It includes the teaching of technical knowledge on the topics
- Non-linear optics
- Optical switching and modulation
- Switches and logic modules
- 2-dimensional signal processing
from 14.04.23 onwards always Fridays, 12:00 - 14:30, BA 152
(According to the current corona situation, the course will be offered in presence)
To enroll in the Moodle course, you must first register online via the university's LSF portal.
- Open the LSF portal in your browser.
- Choose "Dates/Times/Location" (see screenshot, highlighted in yellow)
- Chose "apply now / cancel application" (see screenshot, highlighted in yellow)
- Log in with your university user ID and password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen
- At the beginning of the lecture period, the enrollment data from LSF will be used to enroll you in the course room via the Moodle function "Mass Enrollment".
- If you have registered in LSF later, please send an e-mail from your university account to Dr. Buß asking for enrollment in the Moodle course with ID 5783.
- Lehrende(r): Rüdiger Buß